Reliance Jio sim can work on Non Volte 4G mobile phones: Know more
Reliance Jio since its soft launch this september has shaken up the entire telecom sector, because of its disruptive pricing. Voice calls, sms and data are absolutely free to any networks within India. With over 30 million users by now Reliance Jio had forced other competing telcos to change their game plan and come up with better and cheaper data packs and call costs.
Though it was primarily circulated that the voice calls doesn’t work on the non VoLTE 4G handset, here are a few steps one can follow to use Jio sims even in them:
– The Play Store had an app called a Jio 4G Voice app, previously known as Jio Join. One can search for this app keeping in mind that there are fraudulent clones of the same.
– By downloading and installing the Jio4GVoice app, one can get the capabilities of a VoLTE smartphone in their 4G set and make HD voice and video calls to any landline or mobile number anywhere in the world.
– The Jio4GVoice asks for permission for access to a phone’s dialer, messaging app, overriding battery saver, using mic to record your voice etc.
– After permission for access is granted app sends an OTP to an alternate number for verification.
– As the installation completes the voice call status will change to ‘Online’ and the user can make calls from their 4G sets.